Get a Vanity Trove box with Watsons Singapore…
Beauty boxes, sample subscription boxes…whatever you call them, they seem to be here to stay. However, if you’ve been wondering about them and wanted to try it before you subscribe, Vanity Trove has made it easy for you by simply shopping at Watsons.
This is the promotion that just started – if you purchase above SG$80 at selected Watsons stores (list of participating outlets at the end of this post!) from 2-29 August, you’ll get a special Vanity Trove box. And if you’re a Watsons card member, the spending amount required goes down to SG$60.
Since I had a couple of items to pick up for some friends yesterday, I managed to pick up a box from the outlet at Raffles City. So here’s a look at what’s inside, together with my thoughts.
The box looks to be pretty much the standard Vanity Trove size and packaging – can’t comment on this since I don’t subscribe to Vanity Trove. Perhaps someone who does can shed some light on this? Nevertheless, I’m sure it’s the contents you’re more interested in, right? :)
Ta-daahhh!! This is just part one though – suffice to say, the box was packed to the brim!
And here’s part two…basically whatever couldn’t be fit into the first pic.
The contents of the box are arranged as clearly as I can manage given that there are a LOT of items in the box, so I’ve broken it down in the list below to trial sizes and sample sachets in the box I got:
Trial/ Full Size Items:
- Beauty Buffet White Tea & Gingko Facial Mask (full size)
- Beauty Buffet Vitamin C & Neroli Facial Mask (full size)
- Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets (2pcs)
- Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
- Cristalle21 Skin Solace
- Garnier Men TurboLight Oil Control Charcoal Foam
- Montagne Jeunesse Pressed Aloe Blemish Mud
- Pure Beauty Youth Restore Essence with Black Pearl
- L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence
- Bio-essence Bio Platinum BB Cream
- Watsons Bird's Nest Whitening & Firming Facial Cream
- L'Oreal Youth Code
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- DHC Mild Soap
- DHC Mild Lotion
- DHC Olive Virgin Oil
- Pure Papaya Ointment with Calendula
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+
- Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
- The Nature Lab Collagen Makeup Removing Serum
- Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream
- Skin79 Super+ BB Cream
- Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++
There’s also a voucher for 15% off storewide on Zalora, which is quite common nowadays. So there you have it – definitely a LOT in one box for you!
As a GWP for Watsons, this is fantastic – it’s a decent size, and there are plenty of trial sizes and sample sachets of new products which will please any beauty fan. There’s also a promotion for Watsons card members where they can get a 20% discount off a 3-month subscription to Vanity Trove, although taking into consideration that Vanity Trove retails at a SG$25 subscription per month I’m not sure this would make me want to subscribe to Vanity Trove. I might be the only one thinking this though…any differing opinions out there? :)
If you want to get your hands on one of the Watsons Vanity Trove boxes, you can hit up the following Watsons outlets in Singapore:
Ang Mo Kio Hub, Bugis Junction, Causeway Point, Compass Point, East Point, IMM, International Plaza, ION, Jurong Point, Lot 1, North Point, Parkway Parade, Raffles City, Serangoon NEX, Suntec City, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Tampines Mall, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Toa Payoh HDB Hub (Blk 190) and VivoCity.
** One box per receipt per customer and while stocks last.
Happy Friday! :D